Monday, January 27, 2014

Tea in Paris!


A new category has been added in my online shop;- Tea in Paris!
I have gathered vintage & new items 
that call to the more romantic side of us;- 
with soft hues ranging from the sweetest of pink, lavender, 
blue, yellow, green to creamy & white.


Let's celebrate Valentine Day & the bright new season of a spring!
 
We can't all go to Paris, but we certainly can enjoy 
setting a nice table for family & friends to gather around.

You are hereby invited 



*Magazine & new products from Jeanne d'Arc Living will arrive in store shortly. 

All the best, 
 Sylvi

4 comments:

It's me said...

Have a nice week Sylvi ...love Ria...x !

Sue Marrazzo said...

Just delightful!

kerrie of sea cottage said...

Just found you and ordered some JDL sale items from your shoppe! I also added a link to my post today for the Landscape Poster. I had already posted the JDL photo and then found your shoppe with that very poster on sale! What are the odds?! I have been purchasing JDL since 2010 faithfully from a dear friend Roberta. It is my favorite magazine EVER!!!!

Marilyn said...

The pink teacups make my heart go pitter patter.