Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good News


New products arriving shortly from Jeanne d'Arc Living.
The transparent fabric is just what I need myself for the glass doors in my bookcase. And I also want to use it for my laundry window. A roll of 16 + feet should go a long way!
Pattern in white/cream-colored. To be used for decorations in glass doors, windows or as dish mat. 

Our selection from Jeanne d'Arc has grown rapidly  so welcome in to take a look at all the goodies!
www.littlecottageshoppe.com


My web site got a new look and hopefully it should work on most mobile devices too. Feedback is very much appreciated! 
www.littlecottageshoppe.com


3 comments:

d e l i g h t said...

Can't wait for the transparent fabric! It looks beautiful!

*Maristella* said...

Good morning.
I visited your blog, it is very beautiful and elegant.
I enjoy doing a link exchange with my blog?
I would be very happy ... :):)
Greetings, *Maristella*.

June said...

I LOVE the new look of your shoppe Silvi. BEAUTIFUL!
I also love the look of this beautiful transparent fabric!